Shared Corporate Housing Service
With NewSpace corporate housing management & services, you can now engage us to arrange all your employee housing matter in Rotterdam & surrounding. Our services includes managing shared accommodation for short-staying employees in Rotterdam.
We provide flexible, high-quality accommodation for your staff, with attention to details and top quality guest service.
Employers can now enjoy a more cost-effective & long-term housing solution. Above all, you can start by saying ‘Adiós!’ to accommodation hunting and last-minute pricey hotels.
Most importantly, our management services ensure a safe, efficient, organized and tailored service. Our Rent & Guest service ensures the right housing. Keeping in mind the type of housing, location, condition and amenities. With a smooth check-in/out process, for your precious employees.
From apartments to detached houses; we transform various types of homes into a pleasant, homely atmosphere and fully furnished
Our Service includes:
Rental of fully equipped & furnished turn-key property · Rental contractual matter · Transactions · Airport/train transfer · Host service check-in/out · Housekeeping and laundry · NewSpace welcome gift · Fully stocked fridge · Coffee/Tea facility · House/safety rules briefing · House and surrounding amenities · Short stay contract/verification · City/transport guide (with OV card) · City bike · Car rental and parking permit · corporate housing service
NewSpace finds only suitable homes for your employees following your requirements, we work together with other agencies as well to leave no stone unturned. You are now at the right place to skip the hotels and offer your employees their very own NewSpace.
Questions? Get intouch today
We pave new ways to your employee’s space by providing tailored services for expats to find suitable accommodation in the city of Rotterdam. You decide which additional services you require to make their transfer easier than ever.
Our Journey Begins
First of all, NewSpace begins with creating your corporate search profile. Followed by a list of up to 5 properties matches within 3working days. We pre-check every property to ensure it is legal for rental and Expat quality turn-key ready.
Our team is dedicated to serving the expat market. They will be well informed about all the local housing rules and regulations.
A Selection of The Best
- We arrange all viewings communications and schedulings.
- Our property manager will participate in all the properties viewings.
- Can’t be there in person? Then we will attend on your behalf. We will do a video call, snap images and record video of the property. For you to best experience the viewing sessions.
Knowing the rental market also means we assist you to avoid paying too much. We also make sure the budget is realistic to fit every individual requirement. Our key role here is to advise and manage expectations. Therefore, we will create a clear house profile, for the type of home employees’ can expect. That is base on the corporate budget and requirements.
We deal with all the negotiations with the property owner. Ensuring the potential rental property will fit corporate rental requirements.
We screen both sides to ensure 2-ways safe rental.
☛ Law inspection of the property
We pay attention to the property’s legal and fiscal aspects. This includes conducting proof checks is the property legally allowed to be on rental, on sale and check for scams.
☛ Tailored tenancy agreement contract
To fit both parties requirements & in line with dutch rental law & policies.
Certainty is Key
☛ Preparation prior to move-in
We provide the itemized list of all the basic things employees’ needs to start off with. Items that are not provided by the property, e.g. pillows, sheets, crockery etc.
☛ Personal on-site visit to inspect the property is ready for move-in
Prior to your check-in date, we will personally visit the rental space. We check the property is clean, tidy, nothing ‘broken’ & all ready for move-in. Furthermore, we check on all the basic but important items, such as door locks, warm water and heater. We ensure everything is functioning well prior to guest arrival.
☛ Energy & wifi connections
Check/arrange/apply for all required utilities. Such as gas, water, TV, internet, phone and cable channels are connected on move-in day.
☛ Handover of keys
We arrange prior with the owner for handover date/time and will be personally there to brief employee on their accommodation. Starting from safety rules, usage of appliances, locks, overall general usage and property care. As well as the escape routes and what to do in case of an emergency.
Their identity will also be checked, followed by signing for acceptance of keys. Finally, sign to acknowledge the property inventory/inspection list.
☛ Handover with inventory & inspection list
Our job is to ensure the property is as agreed in the tenancy agreement contract. During handover, we will also create the inventory list for all the items provided with state of condition & inspection list on defects found.
Receive a NewSpace Rentals welcome home gift and NewSpace exclusive guide to Vivid Rotterdam.
Our service also includes informing and guiding employees’ on all the dutch registration and mandatories matters:
- Application for BSN (Citizen Service Number) and DigiD (online residence login.)
- Opening of a personal bank account.
- Registering mobile phone plans.
- Lifestyle guide: cleaning service, international school, childcare, gym, car lease, parking permit, the public transport guide and bicycle rental.
- Heath guide: Insurance, general practitioner, pharmacy, dentist.
- Others local-knows insights: where to find non-local food/store, best restaurant/cafe spots, hi-lights on upcoming events, where to be on New Year’s Day or King’s Day.
- City safety tips
NewSpace as your Property Manager
Your HR department remains contact-free and employees can reach us 24/7*.
Below are the services we offer as part of
NewSpace Rental Property Management:
- Manage property
- Financial & Administrative management
- Check renter income via screening
- Expat guide service
- Manage incoming rental payment, release, cancellations and check-out
- Maintenance & technical management
- Hotline for technical matters and maintenance
- Maintaining contact with the tenant
- Housing checks
- Attend VvE apartment complex meetings
- Accompany large maintenance work
- Reliable & efficient service
- Involved real estate advisor
- Attend or take action for late payment or non-compliance matters
- Extra services (at extra cost)
*Respond time is dependant on the urgency level.
Expat Property Management fee:
· One month rent as fee for a successful tenancy is waived off
· 20% of the monthly rent amount as fee for Expat Property Management service