Dordrecht Grand Loft Apt G Hoogt, 3311WK Dordrecht
LOCATED CLOSE TO KALK HARBOUR · 1 LOFT BEDROOM WITH A ROOF TERRACE · 102SQM APT · OWN ENTRY FROM GROUND FLOOR
The interior images are examples ONLY of the properties interior quality. The end quality at delivery may vary!
Luxury kitchen with full kitchen appliances · Long stay only (min. 12 months) · registration possible up to 2persons
Dordrecht is the oldest city in the Netherlands, an absolute charming historic city just outside of Rotterdam. Hoogt 13-14 is situated in the historical Binnenstad neighbourhood of Dordrecht, close to Kalk Harbour and a mere 15mins walk away to Dordrecht central or just a 5mins cycle. In addition, all the amenities are situated around the corner at the Maasplaza.
- 1 loft Bedroom with bedframe and built-in wardrobe
- bathroom with standing shower, sink and toilet
- Spacious and bright living/dining room
- With luxury flooring and floor-heating
- Open entertainment kitchen with full appliances; fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven/microwave, Quooker tap, induction stove with builtin hob.
- Combi washer/dryer included
- Full ceiling spot lighting and window dressing included
- Total restoration in quality high-end luxury interior
- Apartment with roof terrace
- Shared bike storage available: 20 spots
- Private parking available: 5 spots
- Street parking available
DETAILS/TERMS OF PROPERTY:
- The rent is exclusive; internet, gas, water, electricity and unfurnished
- Minimum rental period is 12months
- Registration possible up to 3 persons or 1 household
- Age requirement: minumum 23 years
- Income requirement: minimum income 2.5-3x of rent amount
- Rental payments term: 2months deposit
- No smoking, drugs, bicycle, loud parties allowed within the premises
Disclaimer: The texts and impressions are for indicative purposes to give a good impression of the object. The greatest possible care has been given to its content. Nevertheless, all information is expressly subject to change. No rights can be derived.
#SAFERENTAL We are pro safe-rental for both renter and property owner. Both parties are screened by identity, financial statue, employment, ownership to ensure a smooth processing.