Room rent Kralingen Rotterdam – Rented Kralingen West, Rotterdam
Located @Rotterdam Kralingen · Close to Gerdesiaweg metro, 3mins walk · 3 metro stops away from city centre · 5mins away from the famous Kralingse lake forest
Unavailable Room rent Kralingen Rotterdam
Entire house with 24sqm shared area · Private room in a gentlemen’s family home · Room suitable for 1 person · 15sqm (room size) · 650€/month · fully furnish room facing park
Would you like to go home to a quiet cosy clean place and wake up to the sound of the water fountain. Look out to the pond and greenery of a quiet park, right at the heart of Rotterdam’s top location Kralingen? Then our place might just be the place you would love to call home.
This beautiful pre-war Gentlemen’s House is situated in Kralingen and is 1 block away from Kralingse Bos (Central Park of Rotterdam). Around the corner from the metro stop Gerdesiaweg. This well-maintained traditional gentlemen’s house was renovated in 2015 and offers a private room on the top floor with a shared large bathroom and a shared separate toilet. Your space comes with a shared large kitchen, laundry room 7 entryway on the ground floor.
The home owners are a chill family of 3 and they are looking for a tenant who respects a family home & the property that you choose to live in, appreciates peace & quiet and just need a sanctuary after a crazy day.
The 15sqm room situated on the top floor (2nd level) offers a decorated, furnished room that is equipped with all essentials:
- Quality Auping bed and mattress; 80x200cm
- velvet lounge sofa
- Side table with night lamp
- Retro fridge & quick fix retro oven-microwave
- Krup capsules coffee machine
- Large shared dry bathroom with cabin rain shower on the top floor
- Share toilet on the top floor with one other person
- Central heating & fan upon request
- Bread toaster or tosti toaster upon request
- 4 levels of 4m storage space shelves and clothing hang rack
- Teak Bureau table and chair
- Room decor includes plants, frames, lamps, black-out curtains, mirror and carpets
- Bi-weekly cleaning; sheets, trash, dust, vacuum.
- Windows mosquito net with black-out curtains
- Kitchen use (pre-agreed usage)
- Locked bicycle box directly outside the house for 7€ monthly fee
- Plenty of paid parking spot right in front of the house
- Located close to the famous Kralingse Bos, largest park of Rotterdam
- Nearby: supermarket AHs, butches, Bakeries, Hema, Blokker, Lidl, Primera, cafes, restaurants etc… are located around the corner or down the street
- Tram 7 & metro station Gerdesiaweg, is 2-3mins walk away through or along the green park.
- monthly rent of 625€+ 1month deposit
- 3 months minimum stay, maximum 12months. With 1month notice to leave at any time during your stay.
- Accessories for dishwashing is provided. The room comes with basic needs such as plates bowl, cutleries, cutting board and knife, comforter, pillows and bed linen.
This Traditional Dutch Gentlemen’s house is over 120year old and the floors and foundations are made of wood, mind your steps & vigorous physical activities/jumping/thumping/skipping is strictly prohibited within the property’s premises.
Note: The information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. All information provided must be considered as an invitation to make an offer or to enter into negotiations. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.Room rent Kralingen Rotterdam