In the vibrant city of Rotterdam, it is easy to entertain oneself all.
But being a newcomer, it is good to know the top 10 best places to be.
So here’s NewSpace hand-picked Top 10 awesome spots to enjoy city life day or night. Ask us about it.
NEWSPACE TOP 10 LIST:
- Fenix Food Factory, think a good light munch, bizarre beers and chill time along the river Maas
- The bier garden (seasonal)
- Kralingse Bos, is the Central Park of Rotterdam, with a huge lake and 5km walk ‘Into The Woods’ forest, truly a tranquil place to be in nature,
- Blaak: visit the open markt & Markthal. Ooh and take the exit to the many terraces at the Oudehaven, a unique piece of old Rotterdam.
- Shopping: go to the Lijnbaan and De Meent, take some drinks at 108 cafe or at night diner at Opazzo Italian Restaurant
- In West: Dizzy’s Jazz bar
- A drink after work, there are several “borrels” in the city, such as Frank Borrel.
- Hotel New York, do take the Watertaxi!
- Witte de With straat: Bazaar Moroccan Restaurant and Cafe De Witte Aap
- SS Rotterdam, this steamship has an amazing view from the terrace.